Thank you Diane for introducing us to such useful tools. Now I'm thinking about encouraging students to do some creative writing, using word processor to generate ideas and the tool above to publish their products.
Wonderful Thuy! This looks really useful for younger learners. I agree, rather like for the learners in my email project, this and many other of these tools would act as the 'publishing domain' for the end product. What's really nice is it allows peers to read the writing ie there is a real audience again. In fact this also links back to when we did the Giovanni story generation; the first thing I did was ask you all to read each others. We so often forget the audience dimension - apart from the teacher who will maybe try to respond on content, but it's not quite the same:-) Thanks so much for trying.
4 comments:
Thank you Diane for introducing us to such useful tools.
Now I'm thinking about encouraging students to do some creative writing, using word processor to generate ideas and the tool above to publish their products.
Wonderful Thuy! This looks really useful for younger learners. I agree, rather like for the learners in my email project, this and many other of these tools would act as the 'publishing domain' for the end product. What's really nice is it allows peers to read the writing ie there is a real audience again. In fact this also links back to when we did the Giovanni story generation; the first thing I did was ask you all to read each others. We so often forget the audience dimension - apart from the teacher who will maybe try to respond on content, but it's not quite the same:-) Thanks so much for trying.
Post a Comment