Thank you for the wonderful websites.
I have just signed up for a ‘Zooburst’ which shows a wide range of 3D pop-up books as well as creative personal books. ‘Zooburst’ is a website where one of the functions is called ‘My Books’ which allows users to manage their own personal library of 3D pop-up books. I am sure that it will be amazing to help my younger learners create their own story books using a program new to them. Since they can make up their own characters and stories for their books, not only can they improve their own creative writing skills (sequencing / coherence etc.), but they can also build portfolios of work to be assessed continuously, helping me to scaffold subsequent learning. In addition to this, it is free of charge, so anyone can easily sign up for it. Having said this, I expected it to have more audible functions to make users more attracted to it, a concern of mine given the usual need to motivate younger learners more. However, I might be nicely surprised soon and stumble across some hidden sounds. At least, I hope so!
No comments:
Post a Comment