Hi
I have decided to put something on ‘paper’ so it will not look like I am doing absolutely nothing ;-)
I must say that I find CMC extremely interesting and would implement it a lot more from now. With my students I have at present limited possibilities to use computers; not because I have no access to computers (we just got a new computer class) but because the students have mainly never used them. I teach refugees and asylum seekers from all over the world and computers are still for them a thing from the future. I start completely, and I mean completely, from scratch.
However, I have managed so far to give them a basic introduction, and allow them to play on the BBC web page to get confident with the mouse and keyboard. Soon we will set up email addresses for everybody and the play shall begin ;-)
Maybe we can even start wiking.
No comments:
Post a Comment