Tuesday, 2 December 2008

Setting blog options when you post

Hi all

I've been fiddling with this and can't see how to change this feature permanently.

I noticed that when Julia posted, therewas no comments facility. I now see that when you open a new post, there is a Post Options link bottom left of the editing screen and you need to change that to Allow Reader Comments

I'm sure we must be able to set that as default but can't see where

anyone help?

BW
Diane

1 comment:

Diane said...

I found it! I thought I'd set this but obviously didn't save the settings

If I've allocated admin rights to you (I can do that if you send me your Google accounts and accept the invite to be an author) you can see the settings and there is a link which says New posts have comments' - this wasn't set

Diane