Monday, 13 December 2010

Getting creative with Voicethread

http://voicethread.com/share/1591997/

 A quick play with Voicethread here. Upload photos or pictures; record webcam or audio content. Create a story; interpret a poem; respond to pictures ....

Just experimenting with the embed code ...




I like this example from a younger learner setting http://voicethread.com/#q.b119840.i725907

An L1 example but note how a class can post within one Voicethread; you can navigate to display all or choose a particular one; comments appear left and right of the display screen.

See also this rationale for Voicethread as a rehearsal area for speaking practice http://voicethread.com/community/library/Language_learners_use_VoiceThread_to_practice_speaking/

Voicethread in a minute http://voicethread.com/?#u1529811.b8381.i61448

1 comment:

David Gann said...

I very much enjoyed this learner's explanation of how she gets to school from her home. This kind of practical talk is part of some of my own lessons and I could see how trying to incorporate Voicethread into my classes for that kind of activity would generate a lot of enthusiasm amongst my students.