Although easy to use, you can check out instructions on Anne Foreman's blog on encouraging autonomy - worth browsing beyond this entry too! Another tool that can she provides instruction about is Animoto
I just had a quick look at Anne Foreman's blog, lots of useful links to using blogs to improve learner autonomy. I really liked the task where learners assess their own CEF level based on what they can understand on blogs and podcasts, check it out: http://encouraginglearnerautonomy.blogspot.com/search/label/learner%20autonomy
2 comments:
Thanks for you voki Jen:-) Yes, agree that an intro voki for certain students would be a good technique and easily created. More for younger learners?
I just had a quick look at Anne Foreman's blog, lots of useful links to using blogs to improve learner autonomy. I really liked the task where learners assess their own CEF level based on what they can understand on blogs and podcasts, check it out: http://encouraginglearnerautonomy.blogspot.com/search/label/learner%20autonomy
Post a Comment